SELF-ASSESSMENT GRID


UNIT 1 GOING PLACES
SELF-ASSESSMENT GRID
                 LEVEL                        OF
         UNDERSTANDING          AND             
  SUCCESS
✔️


😊 VERY WELL (100/80%)
😐 NOT BAD (79-50%)
☹️ NOT AT ALL (49-0%)

SPEAKING
-          Oral  Reaching a decision WINNING A TRIP


😊
Why?
Why?

READING
-          Reading Test (ZOO/PELHAM)



Why?
 😐 I get confused when I have to choose one of the answers in the test.
Why?


WRITING
-          DESCRIPTION OF A PLACE



Why?
Why?
 ☹️ I do a lot of mistakes, and I dont know where I have to put the puntuations.

LISTENING
-          LISTENING TEST ELECTRIC CARS



Why?
Why?
 ☹️ The speaker speaks so fast and I can’t undrestand what is he or she saying. Sometimes I don’t undrestand the questions because I don’t know nothing about the “tema”

GRAMMAR
-          PRESENT PERFECT AND PAST PERFECT CONTINUOUS



Why?
Why?
 ☹️ I dont undrestand nothing

VOCABULARY
-          TOPIC 1 GOING TO PLACES VOCABULARY QUIZLET



Why?
😐 I studiet a lot and I know all the vocabulary, but I can’t do it when is a crossword or a sentence.
Why?
* Answer  the   “Why?”    question  in
English, Catalan or Spanish,  the  way
you feel  more comfortable

DO YOU THINK THAT FLEXIBLE GROUPS ARE USEFUL? WHY? I don’t think they are useful for me because I learn less than the all group



OTHER COMMENTS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FOR AND AGAINST ESSAY

THE BENEFITS OF VEGETARIANISM