BLACK FRIDAY

Katheryn: Hi Marshall, how are you?


Marshall: Hi Katheryn I'm fine thanks and you?


Katheryn: Fine. You know what? Tomorrow is Black Friday. Do you want to come with me and go shopping together? 


Marshall: What is Black Friday?


Katheryn: Omg! You don’t know what it is? Black Friday is the day after Thanksgiving, when crowds of turkey-stuffed shoppers descend to stores all over the country to take advantage of the Christmas season’s biggest bargains.


Marshall: Oh! It sounds good. Why not?


Katheryn: Ok, perfect!! What are you going to buy??


Marshall: I always wanted to have a piano but it was too expensive for me, so tomorrow I will take the advantage of Black Friday. Pianos will be half price!! Isn't it brutal?


Katheryn: Yeah, it is amazing.


Marshall: And you what are you going to buy?


Katheryn: I don’t know yet, I’ll see tomorrow.


Marshall: Ok, so let’s meet tomorrow at this time in front of the Mall.


Katheryn: Ok! see you soon.


Marshall: Bye.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FOR AND AGAINST ESSAY

THE BENEFITS OF VEGETARIANISM