FORMAL LETTER

Dear Sir / Madam, 


I am writing in response to your advert. I would like to apply for the position of  code-breaker at Bletchley Park. 


I feel I am a very suitable candidate for this position. I speak four languages; Catalan, Spanish, English and Arabic, so I have an excellent translation capacity. Moreover, I got a diploma in UPC University, and now I am doing a master of technology.

In addition, I have been learning two more languages since last year (French and Korean).


I can keep any secret so I am a very trustworthy person. Many people told me many secrets and to this day I keep them and I couldn’t tell anyone.


I hope that you will consider employing me. Please inform me if I can come to an interview.


I look forward to your reply.


Yours faithfully,

Katheryn Lison

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A FOR AND AGAINST ESSAY

THE BENEFITS OF VEGETARIANISM